By The Bridge
Enjoy a peaceful relaxing stay at By the Bridge Bed and Breakfast
BY THE BRIDGE is easy to find close to the E20 motorway Middelfart exit.
Check in: By arrangement. Payment on arrival.
Surrounded by woodlands, a short stroll to the sea and close to the charming harbour town of Middelfart,
BY THE BRIDGE offers:
- Newly refurbished double en-suite rooms with tea/coffee making facilities, TV and free WiFi. Smoking is not permitted in the rooms.
- Beautiful, peaceful park-like gardens with lake.
- Direct access to the surrounding woodlands with a myriad of paths leading down to the sea.
- 800m to the sea, Lillebælt, ideal for water sports, fishing and whale watching.
- Storage facilities for sports equipment.
- A short walk to Middelfart football golf.
- Handicap friendly room available.
- 4km to Middelfart town centre.
By the Bridge B&B is owned and run by Jennifer and Jan Thomsen.
Having travelled the world sampling many different forms of accommodation and with Jennifer’s background in her family’s B&B business in the south-west of England, it was a natural progression for us to put our experience to good use.
In 2013 we therefore opened By the Bridge Bed & Breakfast.
Our goal is to offer comfortable, modern accommodation in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We hope that you, as our guest, will have a memorable stay, so that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and again.